One of my objectives for starting up Soul Hiker was to reach out to others to share, learn and exchange insights on life, personal development and spiritual growth. A few months down the road, I look back and feel totally exhilarated to see how well I am reaching those objectives and how fast the blog is growing!! Thanks to all of you!
Now I feel that Soul Hiker can give that little extra more if others join in and contribute with further insightful and helpful articles. More interesting content means more sharing, more learning and more knowledge exchange hence better fulfillment of my objectives.
So if you have an interesting article to share you can submit it as a guest post at Soul Hiker. Use the contact page here.
What you get:
Soul Hiker is growing fast and is attracting a very sophisticated and discerning readership in the area of personal development.
You get a backlink to your site from a PR3 site (Expected to grow to PR4 or 5 by end of 2010)
A short bio about yourself at the end of the post
A permanent link and Bio on the contributors’ page if you want to contribute regularly
What I get:
More good quality content to share, learn and exchange
More free time, more happiness, more motivation
Guidelines for Guest Posts:
1. The guest post must be related to the general theme of the blog – ex. Personal development, mind & consciousness, inner transformation, philosophy, spirituality, etc
2. The post must be at least 600 words long & in the English language
3. No self-promotion, offensive language, political or religious intolerance shall be accepted.
4. The article should be checked as many times as possible by the submitter for spelling & grammar mistakes before submitting.
5. Keep the structure clean as possible with subheading or lists
6. Pictures related to the article are appreciated. Please use photos under creative commons license only (check Flickr or other photo sharing sites for this feature)
7. Tell me something about yourself and your blog (if applicable)